There are lots of ways that you can get involved and help us to support older people across the Isle of Man.
We have a range of volunteering opportunities at Age Isle of Man. Without our volunteer teams, we would not be able to offer the level of support to older people that is currently available. We are grateful for volunteer support:
- in our fundraising shops in Ramsey and Port Erin;
- in our Lifelong Learning Centres in Port St Mary, Ramsey, Douglas & Peel;
- in our day centres in Port St Mary, Peel, Ramsey, Douglas and Onchan;
- as relief mini-bus drivers across the Island;
- in helping with the organisation of fundraising events;
- in assisting with the running of lunch clubs;
If you are interested in volunteering to work with Age Isle of Man please call 01624 631740.