Information & Advice
Age Isle of Man offers you information and advice on a wide range of issues. We will provide you with the facts and you can make choices and decisions knowing you have reliable information.
What we can offer you:
- We will give you information that is accurate and up-to-date
- We can explain the choices you have
- We will help you decide what to do, but it is your choice
- We may be able to take action on your behalf, if you want us to
- If we can't help we will point you in the right direction
How we work:
- We will not charge you for our service
- We will not tell anyone about your business without your permission
- You can talk to us in private
- We will not make judgements about your life and what you want to do
- We will help to tackle any discrimination or prejudice that you face
- We will not be influenced by any other interests but yours
If we can't help we can put you in touch with people who can. Call our service on 01624 631740 or call in to our office at 19 Drinkwater Street, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM1 1AT.